Welcome to the ICAAM 2022 Conference
The Organizing Committee of ICAAM, Bahcesehir University, Turkey, Institute of Mathematics and Mathematical Modelling, Kazakhstan, and Analysis & PDE Center, Ghent University, Belgium are pleased to invite you to the Sixth International Conference on Analysis and Applied Mathematics, ICAAM 2022. The meeting will be held from October 31 to November 6, 2022, in Antalya, Turkey. We plan to organize the conference in two modalities. The first 3 days will be in-person and the following days will be hybrid (online or face-to-face). Online sessions will be held on Zoom.
The conference is organized biannually. Previous conferences were held in
- Gumushane, Turkey in 2012,
- Shymkent, Kazakhstan in 2014,
- Almaty, Kazakhstan in 2016,
- Lefkoşa (Nicosia), Mersin 10, Turkey in 2018,
- Girne (Kyrenia), Mersin 10, Turkey in 2020.
We are pleased to invite you to the sixth conference which is focused on various topics of analysis and its applications, applied mathematics, and modeling (see the detailed list*).
The conference will consist of plenary lectures, mini symposiums, and contributed oral presentations.
All proceedings of ICAAM (2012-2020) were published in AIP (American Institute of Physics) Conference Proceedings. We are also in contact with AIP to publish the proceedings of ICAAM 2022 to be included in the AIP Conference Proceeding Series.
Selected full papers from this conference will be published in peer-reviewed journals.
We are looking forward to welcoming you to Antalya, Turkey.
International Conference on Analysis and Applied Mathematics (ICAAM) aims to bring mathematicians working in the area of analysis and applied mathematics together to share new trends of applications of mathematics. In mathematics, the developments in the field of applied mathematics open new research areas in analysis and vice versa. That is why we planned the conference series to provide a forum for researchers and scientists to communicate their recent developments and present their original results in various fields of analysis and applied mathematics.
The main organizers of the conference are:
- Bahcesehir University, Turkey,
- Institute of Mathematics and Mathematical Modeling, Almaty, Kazakhstan
- Analysis & PDE Center, Ghent University, Ghent, Belgium
NEWS - ANNOUNCEMENTS
* We are pleased to announce that the Proceedings of ICAAM 2022 will be published in the world-renowned AIP Conference Proceeding Series
|* The online version of the abstract book of ICAAM 2022 is now accessible here. ABSTRACT BOOK|
* The conference program was last updated on October 29th. Please check the updated program of ICAAM 2022