Call for papers
AIP PAPERS (EXTENDED ABSTRACTS)
Each participant must submit short abstract before submitting AIP Paper. After submitting your short abstract click to Talks. Then from Actions button select Submit AIP-Paper.
* The deadline for submission of extended abstracts for publication in the AIP is June 1, 2020.
* The authors who wants to publish their extended abstracts (4-6 pages) in AIP Proceeding Series should prepare their articles in LaTeX with single-column 8.5 x 11 templates format given below.
In addition to conference registration fee, authors should pay an extra fee ($ 90) per article. ICAAM Conference do not publish papers in the AIP Conference Proceedings, without payment of the fees. Please pay the publication fee of your work after you have the notification about the acceptance of your paper.
* Extended abstracts should be submitted online. Please upload TeX file, pdf file, figure files (if any) and copyright form as a zip or rar file.
* AIP Publishing has made a formatted template available in Overleaf. For best results and full support, we recommend that you use the AIP Conference Proceedings template in Overleaf. Authors may download either the PDF template or a .zip file containing the template. The template is available for download here.
* Bulletin of the Karaganda University-Mathematics
Deadline for submissions: July 1, 2020; Deadline of the final draft for publication: September 1, 2020
The journal "Bulletin of the Karaganda University-Mathematics" is included in the Emerging Sources Citation Index from Web of Science Core Collection database of Clarivate Analytics.
We invite the conference participants to submit their papers for publication in the regular issue of the journal. The present issue (№3 for 2020) is devoted to the publication of high-quality research papers presented in ICAAM-2020. At will, conference participants can submit their papers for publication in subsequent issues. For topics, see the call for papers file wordfile.
The authors must submit their papers to the guest editors (Prof. A. Ashyralyev, Prof. M. Sadybekov).
You can download a sample of the article here.
Allaberen Ashyralyev, firstname.lastname@example.org, Near East University, Turkey
Makhmud Sadybekov, email@example.com, Institute of Math. and Math. Modeling, Kazakhstan
* International Journal of Applied Mathematics (IJAM)
ISSNp 1311-1728, ISSNe 1314-800, http://www.diogenes.bg/ijam (Scopus Indexed with SJR)
Deadline for submissions: 26 December 2020
Special Issue on "Recent Advances in PDE and Their Applications"
Partial differential equations govern many phenomena that happen in nature and play an important role in the progress of engineering and technology. Essentially all the fundamental partial differential equations are often very difficult to solve explicitly. The studies of well-posed and ill-posed classical and nonclassical boundary value problems for partial differential equations are driven not only by a theoretical interest but also by the fact that several phenomena in engineering, various fields of applied mathematics can be modeled and investigated in this way.
The present special issue is devoted to the publication of high-quality research papers presented in ICAAM-2020 in the fields of the construction and investigation of solutions of well-posed and ill-posed boundary value problems for partial differential equations and their related applications.
The special issue will provide a forum for researchers and scientists to communicate their recent developments and to present recent results in theory and applications of partial differential equations.
Potential topics include, but are not limited to:
• Problems involving positive operators with classical and nonclassical boundary conditions
• Equations of gas and hydrodynamics
• New methods in theory and applications of partial differential equations
• Stochastic partial differential equation models and applications
• Computational methods in partial differential equations
• Fractional differential equations and applications
• Identification problems
• Quantitative theory of differential equations
• Control problems
The authors must submit their papers to the Guest Editors (Prof. A. Ashyralyev, Prof. V. Kiryakova).
The journal is Open Access and has publication fees EUR 10/ page in IJAM format.
Please pay the publication fees only after notification about acceptance of your paper by Ed.-in-Chief, and according to instructions will be given in acceptance letter”.
Instructions to Authors: http://www.diogenes.bg/ijam/files/IJINSTR.pdf,
• Allaberen Ashyralyev, firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Department of Mathematics, Near East University Lefkoşa (Nicosia), Mersin 10, Turkey, Peoples' Friendship University of Russia (RUDN University), Russia & Institute of Mathematics and Math. Modeling, 050010, Almaty, Kazakhstan
• Virginia Kiryakova, firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Institute of Mathematics and Informatics, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, Sofia - 1113, Bulgaria
* e-Journal of Analysis and Applied Mathematics
e-Journal of Analysis and Applied Mathematics is an international journal dedicated to the latest advancements in analysis and applied mathematics. The goal of this journal is to provide a forum for researchers and scientists to communicate their recent developments and to present their original results in various fields of analysis and applied mathematics.
All articles submitted to the journal must be written in clear and concise English. Only original and unpublished articles are accepted, and authors may not republish their paper in the same or similar form. The decision on the acceptance is taken after a peer-reviewing procedure. The journal makes no page charges.
Submission of an article is via firstname.lastname@example.org
Please read the instruction for authors before your submission.